- Thieme Primary Exam Board Review Titles
- E-BookSource: Hanna A, ed. Neurosurgery Primary Examination Review: High Yield Questions, Answers, Diagrams, and Tables. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2018. doi:10.1055/b-006-161140Comment: Six hundred multiple choice single best answer Q&A for primary exam preparation. Includes two comprehensive sample exams of 60 questions each.
- E-BookSource: Shaya M, Gragnanielllo C, Nader R, ed. Neurosurgery Rounds: Questions and Answers. 2nd Edition. Thieme; 2017. doi:10.1055/b-005-148938Comment: Short answer Q&A written for medical students and junior residents.
- E-BookSource: Shaya M, Gragnanielllo C, Nader R, ed. Neurosurgery Practice Questions and Answers. 2nd Edition. Thieme; 2016. doi:10.1055/b-005-148938Comment: Random multiple choice single best answer Q&A intended for primary exam preparation.
- E-BookSource: Kranzler L, Hobbs J, ed. The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2016. doi:10.1055/b-006-160919Comment: Short answer Q&A with references to Greenberg 8th edition.
- E-BookSource: Birinyi P, El Tecle N, Marvin E et al., ed. The Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Preparation Book. Illustrated Questions and Answers.. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2016. doi:10.1055/b-006-160913Comment: Multiple choice single best answer Q&A organized by specialty. One 375 Q&A sample primary exam.
- E-BookSource: Alleyne C, Woodall M, Citow J, ed. Neurosurgery Board Review. 3rd Edition. Thieme; 2015. doi:10.1055/b-003-129505Comment: Multiple choice Q&A, both single best answer and matching. Organized by specialty. Intended for primary exam preparation.
- E-BookSource: Gasco J, Nader R, ed. The Essential Neurosurgery Companion. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2012. doi:10.1055/b-002-85480Comment: Short answer Q&A. Most detailed breakdown of specialties.
- Web SiteSource: https://www.abns.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Final-2016-ABNS-Content-Outline.pdf
Short link: https://medone.thieme.com/H8CIN