Please note that this link to an external page was recommended by the Playlist author. All content on the externally linked site is the responsibility of that site’s authors. The publisher has not checked the external site for professional or medical accuracy and does not take responsibility for any content accessed via this link. Verification of the external site’s medical content is the user’s responsibility.
- MedOne Plastic Surgery - where to start
- E-BookSource: PART I FUNDAMENTALS. In: Nahai F, ed. The Art of Aesthetic Surgery: Principles & Techniques. 2nd Edition. Thieme; 2010.Comment: THE definitive reference to all of aesthetic plastic surgery
- Web SiteSource: https://www.plasticsurgery.org/for-medical-professionals/surgeon-community/residents-and-fellows-forum?sub=Subscriber+Benefits
- E-BookSource: PART 1 General Reconstruction. In: Hoschander A, Salgado C, Kassira W et al., ed. Operative Procedures in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2015.Comment: Covers surgical steps for over 30 key procedures
- E-BookSource: Section I. Facial Fractures. In: Woo A, Shahzad F, Snyder-Warwick A, ed. Plastic Surgery Case Review. Oral Board Study Guide.. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2014.Comment: Popular case-based book, ideal for oral boards prep
- E-BookSource: PART I Fundamentals and Basics. In: Jones A, Janis J, ed. Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2015.Comment: The Q+A companion book to accompany Essentials of Plastic Surgery - use it to test your knowledge of the companion text
- E-BookSource: PART I Fundamentals and Basics. In: Janis J, ed. Essentials of Plastic Surgery. 2nd Edition. Thieme; 2014.Comment: THE essential guide to the specialty - everything you need for board review and rounding in a didactic, high-yield format